Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor
Activate Physio. Pilates. Exercise Rehab
Inner West Sydney close to Glebe and Leichhardt
Choice of Casual Contractor or Salaried Employee
Part time Option. Physio Mentorship position also offered
Full Australian Physiotherapy registration or pending registration required.
Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist with Pilates Studio training
- Preferred min 2 years experience, however mentorship available to the right person
- Strong interest in Pilates and Exercise Rehab with regular established studio clients with interesting mix of musculoskeletal, mild neurological, sports and dance and sports related injury rehab
- Hands on physio manual therapy or Private Exercise Physiology sessions
- Excellent Educational opportunities
The position is for a reliable, enthusiastic, caring person, who focuses on healing as well as a client’s personal fitness goals. Looking for a person with long term view.
Physiotherapists with special interest in dance and performing arts will have opportunities to work at the off site clinic at a dance and performance school.
Other interests should include:
- Competent approach and Experience in manual therapy, lower limb, hip, shoulder and lumbopelvic treatment, which may include muscle energy, +/- dry needling or laser trigger point, taping, orthotic application in consults.
- Interest in Grimaldi hip rehab, Tendon rehab, Lumbopelvic treatment, shoulder rehab, LJ Lee Rib Ring theory, sports, dance and performance artist rehab
- Some experience with traditional Pilates exercise programming is preferred, but supervised practical ‘in- studio’ training available.
- Pilates and exercise rehab Studio ratio is 1 Instructor: 3 clients.
- Opportunities to teach Condition Specific Mat classes also.. eg. Pilates, PD warriors, GLAD, Strong Bone, in our beautiful glass mat/ barre room
Excellent educational (eg. Real Time Ultrasound), Jo Gibson Shoulder course, Garuda Exercise apparatus and weekly mentoring opportunities with paid monthly in-services.
We would welcome resumes from applicants currently living in Sydney or planning to move here. Must include a Saturday morning Pilates shift. 1 morning/ day and 1-2 afternoons at least.
Look forward to meeting you to join our great team!